We currently live in a very aware society, with demanding regulatory frameworks and greater expectations of transparency and access to information. Additionally, local, national and international initiatives to promote sustainable development make the role of companies increasingly complex and diverse, but also full of opportunities.
Companies and organizations play a very important role in responding to the needs of people and the challenges facing our planet. Companies that incorporate in their corporate strategy the interests and concerns of their stakeholders, and society in general, from an economic, environmental and social point of view, will be more prepared to face their long-term future.
ENGLOBA CONSULTING’s team has specialized in strategic orientation to organizations in corporate sustainability and in the design of environmental and social projects (both national and international).
Among the solutions that ENGLOBA CONSULTING offers in this area stand up:
- Sustainability reports and non-financial information of organizations (Global Reporting Initiative, Law 11/2018).
- Implementation of ISO 26000.
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): reporting and communication.
- Support for adherence and compliance in platforms and networks: Global Compact, Social Responsibility Portal, etc.
- Materiality studies and Stakeholder engagement.
- Design of social actions and national and international corporate volunteer programs.
- Diagnosis, Policies and Action Plans in Corporate Sustainability / Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Social evaluation of products and services. Adaptation and design of sustainable products and services.